Heyco M4524GBW-SM Solar Masthead II Cordgrips
Heyco Solar Masthead II Cordgrips
Heyco Tite Solar Masthead, Liquid Tight Cordgrips, 1 1/4" 9-Hole for 1000V PV Wire
Skinned-over glands in the Solar Masthead II Cordgrips offer flexibility to use from 1 to 31 of the available holes while still providing a liquid tight seal around the wire.
• Designed for solar rooftop installations.
• Provides a watertight seal for PV module output leads to inverters.
• Secures input PV leads from solar panel array strings to fuse holder hookup within solar combiner boxes.
• Eliminates the need for combiner box in residential rooftop solar applications when appropriate threaded adaptor is used.
• Generous wrenching flats for ease of assembly.
• No disassembly required for installation.
• UV resistant nylon construction with TPE or Buna N Sealing Gland resists salt water, weak acids, gasoline, alcohol, oil, grease, and common solvents.
• Contact Heyco for other sizes and gland configurations.
• Patent Pending
• Solar Masthead II Cordgrips provided with assembled metal locknut.