Sealant; General Purpose; 10.1 Oz.; Clear
Clear is a moisture curing, polyether sealant designed for application in damp, dry, or cold climates. Clear is solvent free and contains no isocyanates.
Clear will not shrink upon curing, will not discolor when exposed to UV light, and cannot “out-gas" or bubble on damp surfaces as urethane sealants often do.
Clear has resilient “elastomeric" properties and excellent adhesion to most construction materials. Clear is capable of joint movement in excess of 25% in both compression and
extension. Clear can be used effectively in many difficult construction site conditions, curing in wet or dry climate conditions and at low temperatures (32°F, 0°C).
- Solvent free, 100% solids will not shrink
- Non-slump, applies vertically and overhead
- 20 minute skin over
- No outgassing on damp surfaces
- Paintable within 24 hours (See limitations)
- Gun grade, no special tools or mixing required
- Application at temperatures as low as 32°F (0°C)